firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 800 002 5642
What information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Employment information, such as your job title and employer.
- Website usage information, such as the pages you visit on our website and the time you spend on our website.
- Technical data, such as your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Marketing and communication data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
How we use your information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To provide you with information about our products and services.
- To analyse website usage and improve our website.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights.
- To send you marketing communications where you have provided your consent to receive such communications.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal information on the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract: We process your personal information to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, such as providing products and services.
- Legitimate interests: We process your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests, such as improving our website and protecting our rights.
- Consent: We process your personal information based on your consent, such as when you sign up to receive marketing communications from us.
How we protect your information
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measures can provide absolute protection, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Sharing your information
We may share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
- Service providers who help us provide our products and services.
- Legal and regulatory authorities as required by law.
- Other parties when we believe it is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety.
We may transfer your personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. We will only transfer your personal information in accordance with the GDPR and other applicable data protection laws.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to correct your personal information.
- The right to erase your personal information.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
Please contact us at email@example.com to exercise any of these rights.
Changes to this policy
We will notify you of any significant changes by posting a prominent notice on our website or by sending you an email.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.