firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 800 002 5642
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are commonly used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They enable you to move around our website and use its features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors use our website by collecting information about the number of visitors, the pages visited, and the time spent on the website. This helps us improve the performance and user experience of our website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you ads that are more relevant to your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
How to control cookies
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal information collected through cookies on the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interests: We process your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests, such as improving our website and understanding how visitors use our website.
- Consent: We process your personal information based on your consent, such as when you consent to the use of non-essential cookies.
Changes to this policy